A randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled, multi-center study in men with acquired hypogonadotropic hypogonadism to compare changes in body composition and metabolic parameters with diet and exercise in conjunction with treatment with 12.5 mg or 25 mg enclomiphene
Purpose: To compare the effects of treatment with enclomiphene to placebo, upon body composition and metabolic parameters in hypogonadal men undergoing a 6-month diet and 15 month exercise program.
- Overweight males ages 18-60
- Have secondary hypogonadism and confirmed morning testosterone levels less than or equal to 300ng/dL
- Have a waist circumference of greater than or equal to 40 inches (101.6 cm)
- Have not been treated with testosterone products in the 6 months prior to the study
- Have not used testosterone products for a duration of a year or longer
Study Drug: Enclomiphene 12.5 and 25 mg capsules, and placebo
Study Design: Randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled, multi-center
Primary Outcome Measures:
- Changes in body composition and metabolic parameters.
If you meet the study criteria and are interested in participating, please try the “online screener” on www.helpmylowt.com or contact:
Repros Therapeutics Inc.®
Clinical Site Locations: